- at a snail’s pace, i’ve been filling up my moleskin but it’s the only story that’s held my attention for this long. the muse is pretty loud.
- when you have to distance yourself from something you actually really like to the point that your pavlovian response is abivalence or even negative and you have to be like “whoa, no, you don’t think [the thing] is gross.” yeah.
- i’ve forgotten how to pack to fly. i’m generally a driver – i-95 is kind of home – or i take amtrak. but 25 is special and i’m confused about this whole deal with lotion and how much i can or cannot have in my suitcase.
- oh my. that means i’m almost old enough to rent a car. dunno why that’s exciting to me. but it is!
- “double bubble disco queen / headed to the guillotine
skin as cool as steve mcqueen / let me be your killer king”
– victorious | panic! at the disco x.